On October 21st & 22nd, 2010 The Dystonia Coalition held its second annual meeting in Atlanta.
Meet the Patient Advocacy Group Respresentatives of the Dystonia Coalition
Click here for the full article about this event. which was provided by the Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation.
What is the Dystonia Coalition?
The Dystonia Coalition is a collaboration of scientists, institutions, patient advocacy organizations and the National Institutes of Health – all united to advance clinical research for dystonia. The Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson Foundation is proud to be a working partner of the Coalition.
- AmericanDystonia Society
- Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson Foundation
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
- DySTonia, Inc.
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association
- National Spasmodic Torticollis Association
- Tyler's Hope for a Dystonia Cure
- We Move
Click here for a Press Release on the Coalition released by EMORY Health Sciences News.
Click here to visit the offical website of The Dystonia Coalition.