What studies and clinical trials are now in progress and how do I contact them?

Ask your neurologist or movement disorders specialist about participation in clinical trials. Specifical clinical trials vary by region and center. If you are receiving treatment at a specialized movement disorders center, there may be already ongoing trials at your center in which you can participate. The website www.clinicaltrials.gov also has updated information in all current clinical trials performed in the United States.


You can also visit our Clinical Trials page for a list of websites where you can find information on different clinical trials happening in your area.